Latest #Alabama Posts
- This week = Lots of classes, lots of Mamas, lots of kiddos, lots of sweat 💦💪🏽🙌🏽
- It's a family affair #baby approved!
The Rettger’s bought a 2019 Kia Sedona we found for them and shipped it in... For your Special Order you only need to see me!!! #kia #sedona
- Raquel Willis is a Black trans activist and writer. After working as a National Organizer for the Transgender Law Center, she now serves as the executive editor of Out Magazine.
“This Basic Wave Feminism is not paving the way for the kind of transformative, radical change that we need to see. Stop erasing trans men and non-binary folks and more who need this right.” - @raquel_willis
- Today we have a very special item for sale. This is a vintage commemorative mug from the 1986 chase kickoff classic between Alabama and Ohio state. Only 550 of these were made! If you are interested please send us a DM with your offer! #alabama #ohiostate #collegefootball #vintage #mug
- 90° Fahrenheit but who’s checking right?!! 🔥😅
- #BeingGay: Let’s talk about Arthur 🐭
Link in bio
- You can’t tell from this picture, but this waterfall actually drops 60 feet into the canyon below. #alabama #canecreekcanyon
Top #Alabama Posts
- Some of y’all personalities don’t even make up for your looks but us girls still be diggin it. Now look at us, crying over Thoroughbred Roach Gremlins 😕.
- 6 corporations leading the financial war against women's rights⬅️⬅️:
@att donated $113,000(!!!) to Gov. #KayIvy the woman-hating woman in #Alabama who signed the #HeartbeatBill.
@elilillyco pharmaceutical company, donated $30,000 to her.
@cocacola gave her $10,000.
Not pictured: @Aetna who says women "are the largest consumer and workforce group. Women's views on health care and health care services are critical to our success"
The company donated $26,600 to politicians
pushing abortion bans.
@Walmart, @pfizerinc, @att, @elilillyco, @cocacola and @aetna do NOT support women's rights and are actively FINANCING a war on women's health.
Let's let them know what the fuck we think, shall we?
#abortionisnotmurder #abortionishealthcare #boycottwalmart #boycottcocacola #boycottelililly #boycottaetna #boycottatt #JuddLegum via Twitter #amanhasnopresident