#7OilsInOne Instagram Photos & Videos

Hashtag Popularity

70.9
average comments
8.4k
average likes

Latest #7OilsInOne Posts

  • Масло было куплено в... Ээээ.... Кажется, в конце мая. 
Но я не совсем уверена. 
Когда у меня дошли до него руки? Сегодня! В середине ноября! 😬😫 _____

#emami #7oilsinone #7oilsin1 #маслодляволос
  • @_udav_kaa_ Profile picture

    @_udav_kaa_

    Масло было куплено в... Ээээ.... Кажется, в конце мая.
    Но я не совсем уверена.
    Когда у меня дошли до него руки? Сегодня! В середине ноября! 😬😫 _____

    #emami #7oilsinone #7oilsin1 #маслодляволос

  •  24  1  12 November, 2017
  • Did you know that over 90% of the world olive production is used to make oils? We wonder if the remaining 10% lands on our favourite pizzas!
7 Oils in One - damage Control Hair Oil is further enriched due to the addition of natural olive oil that helps promote hair growth, strengthens the roots and lends a tangy fragrance.

#Emami #7OilsInOne #DamageControl #HairCare #HealthyHair #instagram #insta #igers
  • @7oilsinone Profile picture

    @7oilsinone

    Did you know that over 90% of the world olive production is used to make oils? We wonder if the remaining 10% lands on our favourite pizzas!
    7 Oils in One - damage Control Hair Oil is further enriched due to the addition of natural olive oil that helps promote hair growth, strengthens the roots and lends a tangy fragrance.

    #Emami #7OilsInOne #DamageControl #HairCare #HealthyHair #instagram #insta #igers

  •  12  0  18 June, 2017

Top #7OilsInOne Posts

  • •product review• 
since I've gotten a lot of requests to share my hair care routine, here goes:
I've been using the Emami 7 oils in one since quite a while now since I was having a major hair fall issue and I absolutely love it. My hair fall has actually reduced, it makes my hair soft, thick and non-frizzy. It contains 7 oils like argan oil, jojoba oil, almond oil etc. The oil is non sticky, washes off easily and has an amazing fragrance to it which I love. It's great for hair damage and definitely makes my hair healthier. I put it on atleast 4 times a week for about 3 hours. 
The second product I use is Lory's deep moisturising cream in Orchid. I use it as a conditioner, I leave it on my hair for about 7-8 minutes everyday. You can also use it as a hair protein treatment by leaving it on your hair with a shower cap for 30 mins. It definitely makes a difference in making my hair feel extremely soft, silky and shiny. Do try these and let me know how you like them ✨if any questions, feel free to ask❤️ swipe ⬅️ for a picture of my hair.  #emami #7oilsinone #lorys #haircare #productreview
  • @reaxmakeup Profile picture

    @reaxmakeup

    •product review•
    since I've gotten a lot of requests to share my hair care routine, here goes:
    I've been using the Emami 7 oils in one since quite a while now since I was having a major hair fall issue and I absolutely love it. My hair fall has actually reduced, it makes my hair soft, thick and non-frizzy. It contains 7 oils like argan oil, jojoba oil, almond oil etc. The oil is non sticky, washes off easily and has an amazing fragrance to it which I love. It's great for hair damage and definitely makes my hair healthier. I put it on atleast 4 times a week for about 3 hours.
    The second product I use is Lory's deep moisturising cream in Orchid. I use it as a conditioner, I leave it on my hair for about 7-8 minutes everyday. You can also use it as a hair protein treatment by leaving it on your hair with a shower cap for 30 mins. It definitely makes a difference in making my hair feel extremely soft, silky and shiny. Do try these and let me know how you like them ✨if any questions, feel free to ask❤️ swipe ⬅️ for a picture of my hair. #emami #7oilsinone #lorys #haircare #productreview

  •  454  37  4 September, 2017