Latest #3dprinting Posts
- Resin printing is awesome! First crappy looking print is figuring out leveling. Second pic is how it's supposed to look. Had a power outage though 😅 #3dprinting #anycubicphoton
- This pic came out crazy and it was a whoops pic. I was charging up the red glow paint on it with a uv flashlight and accidentally took a pic when i was trying to turn the flashlight off.
Oh yeah and in other news I’ll be vending in artist alley at #twitchcon2019 !!!!!!!!!!
#twitch #twitchstreamer #handmade #madeinaz #3dprinting
- Working on a 3D printed articulating mount for my webcam so that I can attach it to my printer’s Z axis and get some timelapses recorded!
- Printing, printing and more printing. The printer has had a busy few days
- Blows me away to crank up the AUD$200 Anet A8 after sitting dormant for a month or so and just print somethin neat. From a roll of plastic spaghetti to a Bulbasaur 😍 ———————————————————————— Thingiverse details - member ‘HexHyte’ - thing - 1690811———————————————————————— #aneta8 #thingiverse #pla #3dprint #3dprinter #3dprinting #pokemon #bulbasaur
- Busyyyyyy. Busy. Busy. Busy. Summer quarter is shorter and far more busy!
Light is coming along in the spare time. Is 3000k, and 5000k, 113w. Going to remodel it in solidworks for this quarters project. Looking at some legit cree 18w boards for an alternate to the 100w drop lights. All depends on cost.
Shopping 3d printers, the resin printers produce nice results, but more research is required on material properties.
Strawberries are about half size on average, but plentiful.
Hope you are all enjoying your summer!
#ledlights #prototypes #3dprinting #homegrown #strawberry #seaside #potato #tomato #sungrown #collegelife
- Seeing ideas and iterations come to life is always fun, heres a short shoe project I worked on around March. It was my first time really modeling a shoe really fun but difficult. But check out the sketches I used to break down the steps for modeling. Something I learned this year is sketching for CAD - definitely suggest it, it helps a ton for complex models. Printed in cast Resin by @tangiblecreativenyc #industrialdesign #productdesign #footweardesign #3dprinting
- Today, we are so excited to announce the applications for CO-FAB x Form5 Prosthetics are officially LIVE for both recipients and interns!
CO-FAB is a workshop that will support and cultivate an environment to connect, create, and fabricate assistive devices designed by, and for, those with limb-loss.
We are looking for college students in fields such as mechanical engineering, biomedical engineering, and industrial design who are familiar with the 3-D modeling/design process and who have a passion for helping their community.
We are also looking for 5 individuals with upper-extremity limb-loss who have an idea for a task-specific prosthesis that they want help in bringing to life!
Apply here: https://www.form5prostheticsinc.org/co-fab
*Applications close Aug. 7th, 2019 @ 11:59 pm.* Be sure to spread the word to anyone you know who may be interested in helping Form5 in its mission to change the world’s perspective on prosthetics!
#Form5Prosthetics #COFABxF5P #Collaborate #Fabricate #Prosthetics #InclusiveDeisgn #Adaptive #AssitiveDevices #3DPrinting #AutoCAD #3DModeling #AdditiveManufacturing #ColumbusOhio #AsSeenInColumbus
- Primeira impressão bem sucedida! Iron man Mark 7
Feito em PLA com camada de 0.3 mm de precisão com bico a 205°C e mesa a 50°C na impressora Ender 3
Gostou do resultado?
Faça seu orçamento e tire suas dúvidas conosco a qualquer momento!
- The 3D-Printing #Revolution is here. 🔥
What have you #dreamed of creating? Crafts, home repair, models, architecture, toys, storage boxes, games ....... The #possibilities are virtually endless. 😮
What can we #print for you today? 🖨️
- One small step for man, one giant leap for mankind! And now one desk-sized replica of Buzz Aldrin's bootprint, printed in Glass Filled PLA. The STL can be found here: https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:266725
Glass Filled PLA: https://www.3dfuel.com/collections/glass-filled-pla/products/glass-filled-pla
#3dprinting #3dprinted #MoonLanding50 #Moon
- Love this picture! Real Patient. Real Results. This was a dream smile created by AACD Accreditation Candidate and Virtual Campus educator, Cappy Sinclair, DDS. @smilevabeach - - - - - -
Let’s talk about expectations....
How many times have you done something only to have your expectations not be met? Hopefully very few times, and when it comes to your health, mouth, and smile hopefully never. During our process we work with our patients to hear what there expectations are before we get started:
1. To make sure we can accomplish them, because if we can’t we want to be sure you’d be ok with the outcome
2. To evaluate things such as timeframes
3. To evaluate your investment
4. To cover any on going maintenance that’s required to maintain your hard work, time, and investment spent with us.
That’s something to smile 😀 about!
To see if we can meet your expectations check us out on our link above for a @smilevirtual consultation about your teeth, mouth, and smile.
Top #3dprinting Posts
- Project KEYSTONES, created by @studiominalemaeda - -
An evolution of the prototypes presented in 2012, these 3d printed connectors, that can create various furniture pieces by inserting simple beams have been optimized in various ways. the additional parts can be simple beams cut to size, the angles are chosen to accommodate a variety of sizes for each given furniture piece and the structure of the connectors has been optimized for strength and material savings. - -
Material: SLS PA, WOOD. Year: 2014. - -
#3dprinting #3dprint #furniture #furnituredesign #letsdesigndaily @letsdesigndaily
- Awesome detail model !
By unknown! Dm for credits
- Awesome Architecture models .
Done by @_openwork 😍
Check out @_openwork for more like this !
- “To all who come to this happy place, welcome. Disneyland is your land.”•
Happy birthday, Disneyland!! ✨💗💙🏰