Latest #15days Posts
- I'm trying out different ways to sweeten my coffee (not a big fan of creamers and I need to use less sugar). Today I added coconut oil and less sugar than usual. It's actually really good! Plus I don't need any chapstick because it's oiling up my lips and it's a natural sunscreen of 5-10 👄
Btw... I'm ready for this to be my morning routine again☀️ #15days
My organic coffee is from #TalknCoffee in Deptford, NJ... it's The. Best.
- By the way, I really like being his wife. #15days 📷 Allison Louise Photography
- The ocean today was a little angry, but we swam in it anyway! Followed it up with a 3 mile run. I truly love my teammates!! #tridi #15days 🏊🏻♀️🏃♀️💨
- For years of my life, I went to bed alone wondering when .... if my husband would be home. I never knew what the morning would bring. Often I’d wake with the blankets on his side still untouched. Maybe he was still out. Maybe he stumbled home with the sun to puke and collapse on whatever empty surface he could find. At which point, I’d hush our new baby Bud, and the two of us would shuffle around his sprawling corpse to start our day, careful not to play too loudly.
However, mixed into the monotony of fall down drunk dad was also PTSD partner, seething spouse, unfaithful father, hateful husband, and pissed off parent. During those years, tomorrow’s were always full of unknowns. I, unknowingly, existed in survival mode. Barred in by bars I never attended and hangovers over which I never had control.
My tomorrow’s are far more certain now. I sleep and wake diagonally across the whole bed (except when little buddy joins me). We have loud raucous mornings (except when we stay in bed and cuddle). Our evenings are quiet and end early (except when we watch the sunset from the tree swing). It’s just the three of us (except when a certain Canuck will fly in two weeks from now). Okay so maybe they are still as uncertain in what will be happening. But certainly 100 percent certain of what will NOT be happening. And that feels like freedom.
Pictured: the last hurrah of the flowers Pan sent. Because some of tomorrow’s unknowns are wonderful.
#15days #tomorrows #tomorrowneverknows #uncertainty #marriedtoanalcoholic #wifeofanalcoholic #alanon #alanonfamilygroups #wedorecover #wifeofabuse #abusesurvivor #recovery #sober #soberliving #codependency #codependentnomore #codependencyrecovery #theresabrightside #thekindyouchase
- You. Are. Everything. ✨ #15days
- let the countdown begin 🎓 #15days
- Use y=mx+b to calculate the slope of how downhill my life is going. #15days
- Hiking with my soon to be hubby 💚👰🏻 #15days!!
- OFFICIALLY LICENSED TO WED! 💍👰🏻🤵🏻💋 15 days!!
- "Vamos limpar o narizinho pra gripe não nos pegar no dia do niver né princesa , mas...ó, não deixa sujeira na camisa 😂😂😂❤!! #sóvem17aninhos #15days , falta pouco amor guenta aii 😂😂😂😂
Top #15days Posts
- “A dream doesn't become reality through magic; it takes sweat, determination and hard work.”
Dear Alpha Kappa Alpha, you are still my dream come true. These past 2 years have taught me so much about my endurance, resilience, and leadership by doing the work that needed to be done. I have been surrounded with so much love from my sisters, prophytes, and other women in this organization and continue to be pushed towards greatness. Alpha Phi, thank you. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to enter into this sisterhood as a sophomore, lead this chapter in multiple roles, and cultivating me for Sorority leadership. My work does not end here, this is just the beginning. 💗💚👩🏾🎓
-Madam President, 2018-2019
#CatchMeOnTheDais #AKAGrads #15Days #HBCUGrad #NCAT #AKALeadershipFellow @hbcugrad #WatchTheYardGrads 📸 - @ryanalstonphotography, @skip336 #AKAMidAtlanticGrad