We'd love to have you as our ambassador 💰📸. Please, DM us for more informations 📨
🌹 #fashionnova #novababe #nova #fashionnova2piece #jeanjacket #bikershorts #newhair #blondehair #platniumblonde #fashion #bloggerstyle #love #instagood #photooftheday #tbt #cute #beautiful #happy #fashion #selfie #picoftheday #girl #instadaily #friends #summer #repost #food #instamood #art #style
We'd love to have you as our ambassador 💰📸. Please, DM us for more informations 📨
My love 😍
Looking marvelous, hun! Be one of our brand ambassadors! ♥ 💕 Can we send you items to feature? Looking forward to talk to you via DM! 💃🏼
Hey lovely, your look will fits exactly with our treasure 💫😍DM us we’d love to collab baby 💜
Hey Gorgeous, DM us we'd love to collaborate 🎁👗
Hi babe ! We like your feed 💕 it's an honor to collaborate with you ❤️ Message us in our page 😘
Curry Puff Pastry by @woon.heng ❤️
(Recipe makes 24 puff pastry)
~ 2 packs puff pastry of your choice (Start with 1 box first if unsure of the filling volume)
~ 2 medium-large potatoes, cubed & soak in water to remove starch, drain well
~ 3/4 cup frozen mixed carrots & peas
~ 1 medium onion, 4 cloves garlic, 2 shallots, knob of ginger - all chopped
~ 1.5 tablespoons red chili paste/sambal
🍃Spices (adjust to your preference): 1/2 tablespoon cumin seed, 3 tablespoons coriander powder, 3 tablespoons curry powder (see story), 1 teaspoon turmeric powder
~ veggie stock/water
~ oil, salt to taste, melted vegan butter, pandan leaves, tie to a knot (optional)
1. In a heated non-stick pan, sauté onion until soft. Continue to cook with garlic, shallots & ginger until fragrant. Season with spices. Add in sambal, then potatoes & give it a stir. Place a knotted pandan leave, season with salt, used ~ 1 teaspoon. Add enough water to cover all the potatoes. Place lid over, turn to boil & let simmer until potatoes are fork-tender. Stir in frozen carrots & peas, remove pandan leaves & let cool. Taste test.
2. Thaw puff pastry based on package instructions. Mine came with 2 sheets of 9X9. I cut each sheet to 6 pieces & roll to a square. Place 1-2 tablespoons of potato mixture and pleat to seal into a triangle.
3. Brush each puff with melted butter & bake until golden brown. I baked mine at 425F for about 20-25 minutes. Cooking time & oven temperature varies by brand.
4. Serve warm with a cup of vegan 'teh tarik' - pull 'milk' tea.
Hello, yes, I am alive!! Had an interesting past few days, but I’m back! School started, boys suck, and life is already so busy, so THANK YOU for your patience! 😊 I’m making so much content today & it’s grocery shopping day (yay) so stay tuned for a haul and some new recipes! 💕
Full Day of Eating: 1890Calories
Protein: 112g, Fat: 32g, Carbs: 261
Am Sonntag ist wie immer Zeit fürs mealprep :) 1890 vegetarische Kalorien aus vier leckeren Gerichten mit Haferflocken, Kartoffeln, Salat und Gnocchi! Welches ist euer Favorit?? Meins auf jedenfall die Kartoffeln 👌👌 ———————————————————————
mealprep Sunday packed with 1890
Vegetarian and high protein calories :)
As always I am starting with Oats, followed by potato’s, gnocchi and salad 👌👌 Here we go:
——————————————————————— First Meal:
Oats & Smarties! 613Kcal - Protein: 42g, Fat: 11g, Carbs: 75g
400ml Soy Milk light
10g cornflakes (unsweetened)
75g Banana ——————————————————————— Second Meal
Crispy Potatoes 427 Kcal!
Protein: 8g, Fat: 5g Carbs: 81g
5g Oil ——————————————————————
Gnocchi Bowl 555 Kcal!
Protein: 40g, Fat: 5g Carbs: 81g
10ml Balsamic Creme
125g Tomato ———————————————————————
Mango & Avo: 295 Kcal!
Protein:22g Fat: 11g, Carbs: 24g
100g like meat
50g Avocado ———————————————————————
#squat #squatchallenge #clothes #fashion #fitgirl #fitnessgirl #fitness #fitnessgirlsmotivation #musculation #body #bodyfit #fit #fitfrench #fitfrenchies #healthy #tbc #workinggirl #aesthetic #healthyfood #girl #blonde #teamshape #teamshapeevolution #ass #booty🍑 #workout #workinggirl #shape #ass #fit #fitboy #training #workhard
you already know this is a must have on weekends for me 😜 this meal always leaves me satisfied with the flavor combos, textures, mix of sweet & savory, hot & cold... i could keep going. my go to bread is always sourdough 🙌🏼 after having to go gluten free for 2 years, sourdough I found was the biggest help in getting my body used to gluten again. the way it’s processed is much easier to digest and didn’t leave me feeling sick 👌🏼but also, I always try to look at the ingredients and this @wegmans organic sourdough has 1. minimal ingredients 2. no added sugar 3. WHOLE ingredients that you can pronounce. if you have a @wegmans near you, highly suggest giving a try!!
dEATS 👉 1 slice @wegmans organic sourdough, 1/4 avo, @driscollsberry strawberries, sautéed spinach & egg scramble (@nelliesfreerange egg + egg white + smoked paprika + cumin + turmeric + black pepper)
💪 Mejora cada día y supérate a ti mismo
👉 Síguenos para tips/información diaria (@fitia.app)
📱 Descarga gratis FITIA y vive saludable!
💯 Te gusta nuestro contenido? Compártelo!
#motivacion #motivacionfitness #mejoracontinua #mejorar #wellness #motivacionfit #fitnessmotivation #nutrition #alimentacionsaludable #healthy #nutritip #greenlifestyle #perufit #perupowerlifting #perubodybuilding #crossfitperu #peruvianfit #likes #ilikeback #liking #likesforlikes #likes4likes #running #instafitness #entrenamiento #fitfreak #crossfit #fitnessgoals #functional #bodybuilding
Lemon Blueberry Sheet Cake by @rainbownourishments 💜
Dry cake ingredients
2 1/4 c white rice flour, or all purpose flour
2 1/4 c blanched almond meal
2 c organic cane sugar, or coconut sugar
3 tsp baking powder
Wet cake ingredients
1 3/4 c plant-based milk
1 c light-tasting vegetable oil, such as sunflower or rapeseed
2 lemons, juice & zest (+/- 50mL of juice & zest)
2 tsp vanilla extract
Pinch of salt
1 c fresh or frozen blueberries
Two-toned Blueberry Cashew Frosting
1 1/2 c fresh or frozen blueberries
1 1/2 c raw cashews
3/4 c canned coconut cream
~1/4 c sweetener or sugar
1. Preheat the oven to 180C/350F. Line a rectangular cake tin with baking paper. I used a 33cm x 23cm x 5cm (13 in x 9 in x 2 in) cake tin.
2. To make the cake: In a large-size bowl, add all the dry ingredients & mix until combined. Add all of the wet ingredients except the blueberries and mix until the batter is combined and smooth. Pour the cake batter into the lined baking tin. Scatter blueberries over & press them into the cake batter.
3. Bake the cake for around 25 min or until a skewer can be inserted into the middle of the cake and it comes out clean. Allow the cake to rest in the cake tin.
4. To make the two-toned frosting: Add the blueberries to a small saucepan over medium-high heat. Boil for 15min & mash them with the back of a fork. Boil until the blueberries have softened & their juice has thickened. Add 1/4 of the blueberries to a blender with the rest of the frosting ingredients. Blend on high for 3min or until extremely smooth. Pour out 1/2 of the frosting into a bowl. Add the remaining blueberries to the blender & blend until extremely smooth. Set aside both frostings in the fridge to chill.
5. To decorate: When the sheet cake has completely cooled, dollop both frostings on top of the cake. Use the back of a spoon to marble the frostings & to spread it on the cake's surface. Avoid over-mixing the frosting to ensure the the colour of each frosting is still noticeable.
6. Serve the sheet cake immediately. Alternatively, cover the cake tin and store in the fridge for up to 5 days. [metric measurements below ⬇️]
HAMPTONS RECS ~ Not in the Hamptons RN, but made a list as per popular request. Here goes!
🍽@scarpetta — Love this restaurant in Gurneys. Poppin on the weekends!
🍽@inlet — Sushi spot with great sunset view in Montauk.
🍽@tuttoilgiorno — Delish Italian in Sag Harbor with great vibes.
🍽@naturallygood — Grab and go breakfast & lunch in downtown Montauk. I prefer it over Joni’s!
🍽@duryeas — Beautiful on-the-water Montauk spot with the most amazing lobster Cobb salad.
🍽@Navybeach - Fun for day or night bites by the water + cocktails.
🍽@harvestonfortpond — Casual pizza & pasta in Montauk.
🍽@sensushi — Amazing sushi in Sag Harbor. Great vibes!
🍽@crowsnestmtk — My absolute fave spot for dinner in Montauk - just trust me!
🍽@goldenpearcafe — Great place for grab + go breakfast/lunch.
☕️@coffeeandflowers — Cutest popup in Montauk with @theelknyc coffee & @popupflorist flowers. Love!
☕️@jacksstirbrew — Staple in Amagansett. Iced coffee tastes like a milk shake. Also great people (& celeb) watching!
☕️@bluestonelane — in Montauk. Love that they put cocoa powder on their cappuccinos.
💪🏻@thesurflodgesanctuary — new this year in dt Montauk! Have taken @pvolve, torch’d @isaacboots + housework with @sydmiller here.
💪🏻@newyorkpilates — a staple for me in Montauk. Love the ocean views & beach vibes here.
💪🏻@sltnyc — always good for a difficult, toning workout.
💪🏻@soulcycle — both in Montauk & the barn in east hampton - always a staple. Additionally, SoulAnnex in the barn - amazing.
💪🏻@dancebody - in Bridgehampton!
🛍@thesurflodge — Cute little store inside - softest sweaters.
🛍@blueandcream — Pricey, but found some solid pieces here.
🛍@loveshackfancy — Their store in Sag Harbor is a must-see. Soooo vibey.
🛍@wyldblue — Amazing clothing, bags + accessories (& right next door to surf sanctuary).
🛍 @gucci x Melet Mercantile — Really cool popup for the summer located at 102 Industrial Road in Montauk.
What are your top Hamptons recs? xx #sssssweats